Monday, July 2, 2012

Ballet Baby


Our little pumpkin
 Bea performed as a tap dancing pumpkin in her dancing school's Cinderella production a couple of weeks ago at Kingsbury Hall.  As I was sitting and watching her on stage I had to hold back some serious happy tears of pride and joy.  Not only was she adorable, she actually did most of the dance steps (unlike most rehearsals when she just stood around watching the other little pumpkins) and was FUNNY! She had such personality and made everyone in the audience laugh with some little silly steps.  I seriously loved every minute of the show.  I signed her up for next year and I'm contemplating signing Clementine up too.  I enjoy watching my kids learn, grow, achieve, and perform so much that I am totally willing to give up my previous hobbies just to support them. I guess that's what becoming a mother is all about.  Feels good.  




No comments: