Saturday, July 14, 2012

Always Interesting


This is Bea on the boat at the Mystic Seaport in CT.  She actually let me do her hair and I'm glad because it doesn't look half bad in this shot! She has a strong personality but she is so motherly.  I know she'll make me lots of grandbabies:)
 Bea keeps my life interesting in many ways, one of which is that she will only wear about three outfits, all of which are sleeveless and are not meant to be worn in public, like her ballet tutu, white pajama tops, swimsuits and one little blue dress that I actually really like when it's not dirty and stained from wearing it for 5 days in a row.  She also loves headbands and sometimes we go to tennis and swim lessons for the entire week without ever combing her hair.  She just gets grimier and more grungy looking and she likes it that way.  I'm trying to get her to care more about her hair, or else I think I may just chop it off again.  It's just awful!She's also constantly stuffing bags full of toys, headbands, trinkets, food and jewelry to take with her wherever she goes, and now Clementine is catching on.  It makes keeping the toys organized virtually impossible.  Everything in the house is litterally not where it's supposed to be. I'm waiting until winter to purge and organize. 

This is Bea playing tennis: tank top, tutu, hello kitty socks, sparkly shoes, pink racket, nappy hair, eyes closed

Haha. Wonder why she missed. 

Nice follow through Bea(eyes still closed)

This one actually hit the racket, but not because she was keeping her eye on the ball.  

This is her preferred method of taking a break.  Racket in the net and sit on the ground.

Mid-play hug from sister, Clementine
Tromping around on the farm in her favorite dress. See all the dirt?

Do I have the Titanic theme song playing in my head right now?



No comments: