Monday, March 5, 2012

Field Trips



Henry pretending he's eating Bea with his Mouth Man shirt

Just kidding! I love you little fox

The Fox and the catch of the day


 I'm trying to do some school with Bea.  She never learned her alphabet when she was a baby so she and Clementine are learning it together.  I make everything I can into some sort of school activity.  This week we took two field trips, one to the new Natural History Museum of Utah and another to the local Aquarium.  She loved both. 
Time to go!

At the NHMU she dressed up as a fox or something and caught fish to put into her backpack.  Henry was dressed up as a hunter to catch her.  It was really fun.  We talked about bugs and learned the names of trees and bugs and spiders.  We love that new museum. 
Bea looks so big in her pig tails




I also have to say that Bea knows a lot of the Dinosaur names.  She watches Dinosaur Train often and she now knows more dinosaurs that I know.  Smart little thing!  She's constantly telling strangers that Dinosaurs died a long time ago with a really sad face.  haha. 

Don't these look like fake fish! They were huge!
She also has learned quite a few of her letters.  I make her write them every day and we learn a new one every couple weeks.  It's slow going but that's what I get for waiting so long to teach her the alphabet!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She looks so darling. I just love the pig tails. I had the exact same hairdo when I was her age. I could never get Eva to hold still long enough for one side, let alone two!