Sunday, April 3, 2011

What the Hail?

I am praying that my kids are all better tomorrow because it's going to be a very warm 72 degrees tomorrow even though it was 40 degrees today and will be 50 degrees on Tuesday. I think the second coming is near.  This weather is crazy.  We were playing outside today for a few minutes and there was lightning and thunder all around us and then started to hail like crazy.  We weren't getting wet so I just stayed out there with Bea doing the spider on the swing and as we were getting pelted by tiny hail balls and listening to the cool sound they made as they hit the metal on the roofs, she looked up at me and stuttered, "mmmmmmmmommy, this is so fun." I was so glad that she was having fun after three horrible nightmare days of vomit, poop and tears.  We ran around and screamed in the hail and picked some up and ate it before we got too cold and went inside.  I just love my kids.

Oh and as we were putting the kids to bed Bea said, "mommy, Yoocy come home.  I want Yoocy." It made me all teary eyed.  Henry also keeps telling me we need to record stuff for Lucy for the tapes we make her.  We really miss Lucy around here but are so proud of her serving her mission.  She's finding out where she's going to be sent this week.  Hopefully it's actually Japan!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Latter Days I agree. Japan earthquake moves the whole island 8 feet or more, changes the Earth's axis, last two weeks 4 horrible, horrible tornadoes all over the USA killing over 350 people....yup....these are the days. May these little ones be strong, resilient, and have a very strong faith. They all seem on the right track!