Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Joke

 Bea and her accessories

Bea made her first joke the other day and I just love that she's getting a great sense of humor.  We had Mexican food for dinner the other night and she didn't really love the food so when she finished what she wanted to eat, she asked for more food.  I offered to her what we had and she kept saying no to everything.  Then I said, "well what do you want?" and she said, "food" and I said, "what kind of food?" and she smiled, looked at us and said, "doggy food! He he he!(squinty underbite smile)".  It was so funny and she knew it was funny.  I appreciate a good sense of humor so much.  Keep it up Bea!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

What a cutie. Ella made her first joke the other day, and it's so fun to see them develop and grow. How was her birthday party?