Thursday, March 26, 2009

My own little Pidget

We call my little sister, Lucy, our little pidget because she's just so little compared to the rest of us. I rather like it because it still feels like I'm the "big" sister and she's the "little" sister like when we were younger. Bea went for her 7 month appointment the other day and she was surprisingly small in both height and weight. She is only in the 25th percentile for height and weight but her head has jumped up to the 40th percentile(woo hoo!). I thought she was going to weigh more than that but I guess she just looks so chubby to me because she's so small. I'm actually glad she's still so tiny because it's just so much easier to carry her when she weighs so little. I'm glad to have my own little Pidget at home since I never see my sister anymore! I miss you Lucy! Have fun in Japan this spring!

No comments: