Sunday, March 8, 2009

First tooth!

I was letting Bea chew and suck on my chin like I usually do when I felt something poking me and it was a little tooth coming in! I'm a little worried because this is when I stopped breastfeeding Henry because he started biting me but now I don't have the luxury of choosing to bottlefeed since she doesn't take a bottle. I really hope she's not a biter! I can't believe my baby is already growing up:) She's also sitting up pretty well and is enjoying the freedom to play with all her toys. She still hasn't even attempted to roll over and I hope she doesn't crawl until my tomato plants are too big to pull out of my garden which would be about July. I don't think I'll be so lucky:)

1 comment:

erica said...

Amelia, I just found your blog. You have such a beautiful family and I'm so happy to see them! I bet you are a fantastic mother!