Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The travelin'ist baby

In Bea's short life she's already been on 12 flights, been to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Monterey Bay, San Francisco, Amish Country, Dallas and Salt Lake and she does it all in her mom's baby wrap. She basically lives in that thing. Here are some of the most recent photos with her in the one I made for special occasions. We had to fly up to Salt Lake City during our vacation at my mom's in Dallas to attend my Grandmother's funeral. Bea is the only great-granddaughter in the family and I'm glad she met her before she passed away. We were only there for 24 hours so sorry to everyone in Utah whom I wish I could have seen:( Next time. Just in case anyone was wondering, Bea was so exhausted after our long trip to Dallas that she only stayed awake for a maximum of 5 hours each day and on Sunday she slept for 22 hours and was screaming for me to put her to sleep for the last two. We didn't go to church that day because we got in so late Saturday night and I'm glad because she would have screamed through the whole thing! I actually began to miss her after not seeing her smiling face for days!
Bea and her closest little cousin Kirkham who was born just a few weeks after her



4 comments:

Thayer said...

Is that the same Japanese print as on my wrap? - everyone is so impressed when I tell people that my friend MADE it.

Erica said...

I love all of these pictures, especially the one with John, Stacey, Emily, you and me. Will you send me that one and any others? I am so glad you were taking photos, I wish I had taken my camera.

Lucy Goosey said...

Cute! I wish you were coming to new mexico for christmas! wahhhh

ChrisnDave said...

Love the wrap - nicely done you little seamstress. I wish I lived closer and you could teach me all your wealth of homemaking (cooking/sewing/gardening/etc) knowledge!