Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleepy B


Bea is still the sleepiest baby on the block sometimes sleeping 18 hours a day, but she hadn't really slept for really long stretches until last night. I have been kind of letting her fall asleep on her own wherever she is just for short amounts of time, especially in the afternoon for the past couple days and she hasn't really been that fussy. She fell asleep in her play chair twice, her bumbo and the carseat multiple times, but was constantly being startled by Henry and other noises, so last night I think she was so exhausted that she slept for 9 hours straight and then four more after she woke up at 7 to finish off her night of sleep. When I woke up in the morning I was so confused because I couldn't remember waking up at all. My glass of water was still full, I don't remember Justin's alarm going off and the sunlight was coming through the windows. I felt refreshed for the first time since I started to get uncomfortable during my pregnancy and/or started getting up to go the bathroom multiple times. This feeling is priceless and I'm such a better mother when I get good sleep. We'll see if she keeps it up! We love you Bea!


This is a photo of What Henry did to her this morning. Haha.

1 comment:

Thayer said...

9 hours - pretty nice! Although you were refreshed, I doubt you were comfortable ;)