Sunday, September 15, 2013

Grin




Bea, you are adorable in so many ways, but I must document your goofy grin for your own posterity to have something to laugh at until their sides hurt.  Bea, your crossbite is so bad!  The dentist said your teeth would probably correct themselves when you got your permanent teeth in, so I'm praying for them to come early!  Your front tooth will probably be worn down to nothing by then anyway, but I am praying for you so we don't have to do anything drastic in the future, like break your jaw or have serious head gear all through Jr. High (shudder).  I love you so much my darling daughter!  You crack me up!
On the ferry at Jenny Lake in Jackson Hole.  This one is the worst! hahahaha!
You can see how worn your top teeth are.  You basically have one front tooth in the middle. 

You always smile so big and I love it!

Here are you and Henry at Tuacahn Theater in St. George seeing Mary Poppins

No comments: