Saturday, July 30, 2011

All grown up

Bea is officially potty trained.  Woot Woot! We've been singing "No more diapers for me" from Potty Power and she couldn't be more proud of herself.  Actually, I should correct myself because she only goes potty on the toilet 80% of the time.  At least once per day I find her totally naked and squatting in a neighbor's yard, our back yard, or just today, the tennis court.  She takes after her father and takes every opportunity to mark her territory.  I really don't care as long as she doesn't pee in her underwear.  Thank you Bea for never a dull moment.

Also, we were swimming in Vegas this past weekend and she swam across half of the pool, taking breathing breaks in between short stretches, so Henry and Bea are officially swimming at the same level.  Lol.  Henry doesn't like that too much so now he's taking swimming a little more seriously.

1 comment:

DCRomney 2010 said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I can't even tell you how many parents have recounted to me stories of catching their kids peeing in the yard or whathaveyou and when they asked the kid what in the world they were doing, the kid replied, "River goes pee outside."

Anyway, isn't it wild how much earlier subsequent kids seem to do things just from watching their siblings do it? GO BEA!!!