Sunday, June 19, 2011

BK on the PB

Squinting on her new pink bike.  Is this a blurry shot?  My photography skill aren't what they used to be since I'm always in a rush:(

After I dropped Justin off at the airport we went on a walk and met some of our many neighbors and we met this nice Indian family who have a little boy and Bea kept monopolizing his bike.  Bea just started taking off, pedaling and loving it, then she wouldn't even let him ride it anymore.  I decided that it was time to get her a bike so on Monday morning we went to this local bike store and got her the cutest little cruiser bike.  It's pink with white wall tires and fenders.  I also got her a pink helmet and you can't believe how adorable she is riding it.  Henry couldn't even pedal forward at this point in his life so I'm surprised that she can even do it.  The funniest part is that every time she sees someone, even at a really far distance away, she yells at the top of her lungs "Look at me guys! I got a new pink bike and a pink helmet and I ride all by myself!!!!".  The people either just smile and keep what they're doing, or they look behind them with puzzled looks thinking "wait, is she talking to me?".  She also tries to wave at them at which point she almost falls off.  She's the most friendly kid I have ever met, even though she almost kills babies.

Henry and Bea on our street

1 comment:

The Steeles said...

"almost kills babies" haha she is too cute!! All of your kids are so adorable I can't wait to see the little one when she arrives! I'm glad that you guys made it to Utah and it looks like you guys are having fun!!!