Saturday, February 5, 2011

Steelers Dresses

Today I was wondering if anyone in our ward would fast and pray for fast Sunday for the Steelers to win the Superbowl...and then I wondered if anyone would be wearing Black and Gold and I thought for sure half the ward would do it, even if people just wear black and put on some gold jewelry.  I think I'm going to take a count.  I have these Christmas dresses that are black and goldish, so I'm dressing my girls up just for fun.  This is as far as I will go to putting my children in sports paraphernalia. Go Steelers.

5 comments:

The Muse said...

So what was the final count? :)

Alissa said...

cute. so did they fit in?

Sarah said...

But aren't you just a little bit happy they didn't win? ;)

Lynn said...

I love those girls! What a cute picture!!

Amelia Hohl said...

I am actually happy they didn't win because Sixburgh sounds a lot better than Sevenburgh. I would rather it stay Sixburgh. Well, the final count was around 20 people wearing Steelers outfits, a little more than half were children and a couple entire families were dressed up for the Steelers.