Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Slowly becoming famous...

My sister is working at a online travel magazine for the summer called Family Travel Forum and she wrote a piece on the swimsuit that she gave us called Snap Me Swimwear.  There's a quote from me and a few photos of her.  Leave a comment if you feel like it.   Here's the article link..

http://www.familytravelforum.com/how/shopping/14229-Snap-Swimwear.html

Also I forgot to mention that we were on the cover of the BYU Alumni Magazine in May.   Along with the sock modeling I'd say she's making her mark on the world! Personally, I can't get enough of her silly personality and her sideways under bite:)

1 comment:

kyle.m said...

Yes, Amelia!

We'd love to see more of Bea at FamilyTravelForum.com, she's a natural star and will probably make it to the cover of Sports Illustrated pretty soon...

Thanks for lending us her great aunt for the summer, she's a pleasure to work with!
Kyle