Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Special Visitor


Nanna B finally came to visit! We had been counting down the days until she could come and be with us. It was so difficult for me to watch Bea grow and not have my mom be there at every milestone since I think I saw her almost every month when Henry was born. Bea was taken with her after the first day of being held non-stop by such a smiley face and being smothered by kisses. She quickly started lunging out of my arms to be held by her grandma whenever she was around. Of course Nanna B brought some very stylish outfits and we had lots of fun dressing her up in the most darling dresses and jumpers in the world! Girls are way more fun to dress than boys, for sure. So thanks to Nanna B for all the fun memories and for keeping my children fashionably dressed! We love you!

No comments: